Privacy and data protection policy
• Personal identification information that is entered by you onto my website or added when filling out your booking form sent to you via email – Name, DOB, phone numbers, email, medical conditions, next of kin contact information
How do we collect your data?
• You may provide the data we collect when booking a service through Email, Facebook, Instagram or in person.
• You may provide the data when you make an enquiry via email, Facebook, Instagram or in person
• Data we collect will be reviewed annually. If you have not used our services or visited our websites during that time, your data will be permanently removed.
How do we use your data?
Our company collects your data so we can:
• Process your order
• Manage your account
• Email you with special offers, products or services which we feel you would like.
We will never share your information with any third party
How do we store your data?
Your electronic data is stored within a secure and locked laptop through google forms and our booking site, bookwhen.
No paper data is stored.
Our company would like to send you information about the services which we feel you may like in the form of email. If you have agreed to accept marketing material you can opt out of this at any time by sending an email saying opt out of marketing.
If you have agreed to the use of images for marketing purposes you can opt out of this at any time.
What are your rights?
Every user is entitled to the following:
o The right to be informed about the collection of your data.
o The right to access–you have a right to request copies of all data we hold on your personal file.
o The right to rectification–You have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe to be inaccurate and to complete any information you believe to be incomplete
o The right to erasure–You have the right to request that our company erase all personal data under certain conditions.
o The right to restrict processing–You have the right to request that our company restricts the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
o The right to object to personal processing – You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
o The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organisation, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we will respond within one calendar month. if you would like to exercise any of these rights please email email@example.com
This policy will be updated annually from August 2020 unless changes in the law require otherwise.
How to contact us:
The full amount is payable at the time of booking a course or workshop to confirm a place. Medical/Permission forms must be submitted by parents/carers attending any course at Rose Wellbeing Therapies. It is the responsibility of the parent/carer to inform the instructor of any changes to the Medical/Permission form on a weekly basis. Payments are made via our booking website bookwhen and can be via PayPal or Bank transfer.
Cancellation within two weeks of the course start date or withdrawing during a course is classed as a cancellation and no refund will be given for remaining classes. I reserve the right to cancel a course/workshop if there is a problem with the venue or the class size. In the event of cancellation made by Rose Wellbeing Therapies, a full refund will be given. If classes/groups are cancelled due to any local lockdowns/restrictions these classes will be moved online or future credit will be given and are non-refundable.
Absence due to sickness
Refunds/discounts are not given for sessions missed within a course due to sickness. We can however arrange for you to attend the next available class/group that has spaces, so that you can catch up on any missed classes.
Photographs will only be taken of you and your baby if you have agreed by submitting the medical/permission form via google forms. Any photographs taken in the classes will be used for advertising and marketing purposes only. We will never take photographs of your baby during massage when they are fully naked, only when they are wearing a nappy and/or clothes and only if you have given your consent. Parents are permitted to take photographs of their child but only their child during classes.
Your contact information and family details will not be shared with any third parties. I reserve the right to update fees and terms and conditions in the future.
Rose Wellbeing Therapies – Covid-19 Business Policy
Classes/Groups at Rose Wellbeing Therapies fall into the category of ‘organised activities’. These organised activities are permitted to take place outdoors in Level 4 with social distancing of 2 metres between adults is maintained and enhanced hygiene measures are in place. They are permitted at Level 2 and below with all necessary adaptations to be covid secure in place and adhering to the risks assessments of Dumfries Baptist Church.
This Policy has been adapted from government guidelines, risk assessments and policy updates via Dumfries Baptist Church.
It is important that class/group attendees are safe and have a clear understanding of the current guidelines.
Hygiene measures Dumfries Baptist Church:
- Hand sanitiser available upon arrival
- Tea/coffee is provided under the catering guidelines and risk assessment of Dumfries Baptist Church
- Food & Drink purchased in the cornerstone cafe will come under the risk assessments of Dumfries Baptist Church with one way systems in place.
- Protocol for track & trace measures if anyone develops symptoms of COVID-19 within classes/groups at Dumfries Baptist Church.
- A mask to mat policy is in place for indoor classes and social distancing measures are in place at any outdoor classes/groups.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided on entry and available at more than one area within our room or outdoor area.
- Participants will be encouraged not to share equipment or personal belongings with other participants.
- If classes/groups are cancelled due to any local lockdowns/restrictions these classes will be moved online or future credit will be given and are non-refundable.
- Rose Wellbeing Therapies will sanitise all equipment before and after every class/group including mats, resources, toys, door handles and oil bottles. This will include steam cleaning.
- Self service Baby weighing – There will be sanitiser and reusable wash cloths to disinfect the scales before and after each use
Business owner’s responsibility:
- Risk assessment is in place within room or outdoor area, in the moment risk assessments take place and adhere to the risk assessments carried out by Dumfries Baptist Church including one way systems, ventilation for indoor classes and following the guidelines and risk assessments for any catering required, a mask and/or a face visor will be worn by the business owner when moving round the room.
Track and Trace
- Attendance will be generated on our booking website, bookwhen. On arrival at Dumfries Baptist Church you will be asked to sign in and sign out.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided beside this for attendees to use before and after signing in and out and at various areas throughout the Church.
- Attendee information will be destroyed after 1 month by Dumfries Baptist Church
- The information needed will be the full name of parent and of baby/child attending the class/group and a contact telephone number.
- Children under 12 do not have to socially distance.
- Adults need to socially distance by 2 metres within indoor and outdoor classes/groups.
- Masks are mandatory, social distancing, a one way system are in place throughout Dumfries Baptist Church. There is a mask to mat policy for indoor classes/groups and the room is spaced for 2 metre distancing, attendees must wear a mask to leave the room or move round the room. 2 metre distancing is in place for all adults attending outdoor classes/groups.
- If the business owner develops symptoms of COVID -19 then the class/group will be cancelled and self isolation will start for 10 days and all classes/groups within that time will be cancelled
- If you are displaying any of the following symptoms: high temperature, continuous cough or a lack of sense of taste and/or smell please do not attend any class/group. More information on symptoms can be found here: Symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) – NHS (www.nhs.uk)
- Please DO NOT attend any classes/groups if you have been in contact with anyone indoors/outdoors who has tested positive with COVID-19 or any other variants.
- If you develop symptoms during any class/group Track and Trace will be informed via Dumfries Baptist Church.
- Updated guidelines for self isolating can be found here: When to self-isolate and what to do – Coronavirus (COVID-19) – NHS (www.nhs.uk)
I am insured to facilitate indoor and outdoor classes/groups via Westminster Indemnity, and I have an up to date PVG certificate, with all the relevant training and qualifications required to run all available classes/groups. Rose Wellbeing Therapies aims to be covid secure at all times and safety is paramount, the relevant covid secure training has been carried out.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights in or arising out of or in connection with the services will be owned by me.
Music & Movement, Outdoor Music & Movement, Blossoming Babies, Play & Blossom, Nature Play & Blossom are terms copyrighted by Rose Wellbeing Therapies in relation to arranging/conducting classes/workshops/sessions and the provision of these services in relation to parental support.
You may not use theses terms in relation to the above without prior written consent from Rose Wellbeing Therapies.